Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Tonight I finished another flimsy.  Three finishes in one weekend is a record for me.

After finishing Popsicle Sticks on Friday night and Got Stripes? on Saturday night, I was ready for a reward project today.  It is nice to be able to decide on a project and make it entirely from your stash.

This top was made from a panel that I had in my stash for quite some time.  I used Kari Nichols' pattern Sidelights.  Because my panel was not the size that Kari had in her pattern, I had to make some adjustments to the pattern.  This panel was not perfectly square which added to the challenges of putting together this quilt top.

This quilt top finishes at 47" x 54".

3 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

Fabulous Norma! Such a cute panel. Congrats on the finishes; you've been busy.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Wow - three is one week - and each one so lovely!! Happy Valentine's Day - you deserve some chocolates.

Linda C said...

Cute, cute, cute! Hurray for being able to take a pattern and make it work rather than passing on it because you couldn't make the adjustments. I can see how the pattern would work for other focus pieces in the future!