Thursday, July 02, 2009

Cat Table Topper Update

The cat table topper that I made for my aunt has reached its destination. Here is a picture of the table topper on my Aunt's table. Have a look at the cute flower arrangement that she and my mom put together to go with the topper.
The cute cat tea pot was already in the possession of my aunt. My mom got the idea to put some flowers in it and use it as a centerpiece. Very cute!

As a thank you for making the toppers for her, my aunt gave me this addorable pewter pin. I have always admired the sewing/quilting themed pewtewr pins that some of my fellow guild members have. Now I have one of my own.

And because I have been talking about them, this is an updated picture of my Mom (left) and my Aunt (right). Looks like the weather is sunny at my Aunt's house.

4 comments:

SewCalGal said...

What a purrfect gift.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

You couldn't have matched it better if you tried. That teapot is darling - so are your aunti and your mom. That's a darling pin you got as a gift.

Thanks for the fireworks - we will be seeing some down here in WA state on the 4th.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh I love that pewter pin too! Do you know where I can find them online?

Linda C said...

I didn't realize that the toppers were that large that they covered so much of the table but I believe you said you added a row or two? How clever to add the cat teapot! It almost looks like your aunt chose the fabric to match it---maybe she did??

Bet they are having a grand time together on their visit.